May 8, 2012

Leather tote

 Leather tote

The facts:

1. I like the leather Baggu bags which have been showing up everywhere lately.
2. I have so many bags already, I really have the feeling I can't justify spending that much money on yet another bag, because, yes, that's what they are: a little bit on the expensive side.
3. I love sewing, especially bags. I even have my very own bag pattern, very similar to this Baggu tote.
4. I have tons of leather waiting to be transformed into bags among other things.  

Hence, I made my very own 'Baggu' style bag.

And I used one of my new labels, which I just love, love, love and which I got here.

11 comments:

MildlyCrafty said...

Nice work, it looks very stylish!

by night said...

mince... je suis sans voix... c'est possible de tomber amoureuse d'un sac?
je craque complètement de complètement de complètement!
et ces étiquettes, quelle classe!
bravo pour cette SU-PER-BE créa!

Petra said...

Wow! Mooie tas en dank je wel voor de link met die mooie leren tags. Een goed idee!

wapiti said...

Mooi, mooi, mooi!
De tas is heel sober en daardoor juist zo stijlvol. Doe zo voort!

virginia said...

i love this, and thank you for the link to the leather labels!

lightbluegrey said...

Zo mooi.....

San said...

Wow, love it! I would totally buy one from you!!

Laura said...

Love the labels! Perfect fit for those bags!

Fashionista Brit said...

These are super cute! I want one!

Brittany
Belle epoque
fashionista-brit.blogspot.com

blue moss said...

I love love love it..and your tags a so amazing.
Hope you are well.
Will you sell the bags?
Michelle

leather products manufacturers said...

Thanks for sharing the post here. Keep up the good work. All the best.

Related Posts with Thumbnails